Created by Pavel Tsatsouline. The Kettlebell Simple & Sinister book is a MUST READ for all strength enthusiasts. This program involves 100 one-hand swings and 10 get-ups. The 10×10 swings must be completed in 5 minutes by performing 10 single arm swings every 30 seconds, followed by 1 minute of rest and 10×1 get-ups performed in 10 minutes.
Get Up Weight: 16KG
Swing Weight: 24KG
Get Up Weight: 32KG
Swing WeightL 32KG
Get Up Weight: 24KG
Swing Weight: 32KG
Get Up Weight: 48KG
Swing WeightL 48KG
SIMPLE SINISTER OVERVIEW
Simple Sinister is a General Physical Preparedness Program. It gives you more than it takes away. Among it's many benefits are Endurance Strength, Fat Loss, Explosive Hip Extension, Strong Grip, Coordination & Balance. The Single Arm KB Swing (ultimate quick movement) and The Turkish Get Up (ultimate slow movement), executed with precision will build power, stamina and suppleness.
1. Start each workout with a three round circuit of 5 repetitions of Prying Goblet Squat, Hip Bridges and Haloes. Optional: follow this circuit with a few unloaded Turkish get ups.
2. Perform fast and loose drills between sets.
3. Rest long enough between sets to assure no drop off in technical proficiency, Get-Up strength and Swing power.
4. Modify, don't miss! Feeling a bit stressed or fatigued? Train lighter.
5. After your kettlebell workout do a few sets of passive stretching: Try Core 4
TRAIN WITH COACH ST.AMOUR IN PERSON
TUESDAY & THURSDAY'S AT 8:00AM
3 Rounds - 5 Reps Each
Prying Goblet, Hip Bridges, Halo
10x One Arm Swings
Alternate Arms Every 30 Seconds
1x Turkish Get Up
Alternate Arms Every 60 Seconds
Finish The Training Session With Abs & Stretching